GKSD Healthcare Management
Massive changes, including the global Covid 19 Pandemic, the adoption of digital healthcare solutions, the rise of patient centred care and the emergence of ground-breaking new therapies are transforming healthcare. GKSD Healthcare Management offers healthcare organisations strategic solutions that help them to thrive in the face of progress and grow in the post-pandemic world.
We provide expert consultants that aid healthcare industry leaders in their quest to find more agile working practices and focus on healthcare management services that deliver quality healthcare solutions. Our cost-effective, tailor-made proposals meet international quality standards in both the public and private sector. By providing our clients with operating models and systems we help them to accelerate innovation and optimise digital capabilities for growth.
How we Support Companies
At GKSD Healthcare we work across the healthcare value chain to assist clients with the pressing challenges they face today. The extensive offering of the GKSD Healthcare Management platform draws on specialised state of the art offerings in acute care, teaching hospitals, training, staffing support and access to engineering and design platforms. We are leaders in turnkey healthcare solutions that unlock new sources of revenue while improving patient outcomes and quality of care.
Healthcare Management services for the future
GKSD Healthcare Management & Consulting is focused on providing healthcare management services and support in the planning, management and consulting activities associated with the delivery of quality healthcare. We deliver cost-effective, tailormade solutions that meet international quality standards in both public and private sector environments.
GKSD Healthcare Management & Consulting provides access to a number of leading healthcare solutions including the sophisticated expertise of the San Donato Group’s core activities in healthcare services, education and hospital support services. GKSD Healthcare Management Co aims to boost the internationalisation of the GSD services, transferring care values, expertise, innovation, and management and operating models in other healthcare systems and to our partners.
The group also develops partnerships and strategic alliances to strengthen the quality of the healthcare services it offers in developed and emerging economies. Given the extensive offering of the GSD platform with specialised state of the art offering in acute care, teaching hospitals, training and staffing support, and access to an engineering and design platform, the Group’s mission is to be a leader in providing turnkey healthcare solutions to its private and public sector clients
Leveraging on the consolidated experience of GSD and our in-depth understanding of quality healthcare provision, GKSD Healthcare Management Co designs and executes turnkey solutions for its clients and parters.
Given the extensive offering of the GSD platform with specialised state of the art offering in acute care, teaching hospitals, training, staff support and access to an engineering and design platforms, the Group’s mission is to be a leader in providing turnkey healthcare solutions to its private and public sector clients.
- Personalisation of care: We place the person at the centre stage, with a unique multidisciplinary approach and the design of integrated care pathways, fully coordinating the role of nurses and smart services in order to ease patient and carer access.
- Research: We have three hospitals that are qualified as ‘National Institutes of Research’. In most of our hospitals translational research is carried out in order to bring the most innovative clinical and technological opportunities directly to the patient.
- Technology: Our facilities are equipped with the most innovative technologies capable of offering the patient increasingly accurate and high-quality care. New technologies are piloted within national and international research programmes.
- Education and health workforce empowerment: We continuously invest in developing the skill-set and academic knowledge of our healthcare workforce through the university training . We also provide continuous professional skill-set updates to our care providers that consider healthcare treatment demands and the dynamic changes that continuously evolve within the delivery system.
- Innovation, effectiveness and smart operations management: We build customised and cost-effective operating systems that ensure smart and effective delivery of services to the patient. We manage and operate health facilities with an integrated vision of clinical and non-clinical services, integrating IT and smart technologies for digitalisation that create efficiency, quality and innovative solutions.